Today is a big day for Roger. We are heading to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas to meet with his neurologist. His neurologist will be part of the decision making process of whether Roger's temporary Army disability and retirement will stay temporary, change to permanent or they could decide he is no longer disabled and take away all his benefits.
So... we are asking for prayer requests for the doctors and others who will make the final decision to understand that cancer is not temporary and there is always a chance for it to return and for peace during this whole process. Thank you!